Built in 1925 by the town doctor who spared no expense and historically restored by quality craftsmen, this beautiful home on .5 acre is a new old house. The floors are a treasure of quarter-sawn oak and heart pine. Abundant natural light magnifies the beauty of this stately home. All white original woodwork, doors with glass knobs, crown molding. Original beadboard ceiling on front and back enclosed sun porches. 1st floor laundry room. Two full baths. Master bedroom downstairs, two bedrooms and sitting area upstairs. White tiled floors in kitchen, baths, sun porches. Custom solid wood plantation shutters and blinds. Tastefully decorated and ready to move in. New plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roof, alarm system. Finished attic. Waterproofed basement for storage or play area. Attached garage.